Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Venom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom713
Gold Member!
Gold Member!
Venom713

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Venom Empty
PostSubject: Venom   Venom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:46 pm

I'm 13 and I live in New Jersey. I have a love for combat (paintball, airsoft) and I'm pretty fearless so if by any chance you happen to go against me in a match don't expect to pin me down for long. I am willing to teach any newbies as long as they have the will to learn. I usually operate by myself or in small teams of people who know what they are doing. I will lead bigger teams of less experienced people if they are willing to learn. I plan to join US Navy SEALs when I'm old enough.

I've been told that I am pretty mature for my age. I study the situation before I jump to conclusions. I don't put my social life in front of everything else like most teens.

I like a good action movie with a soul behind it (Blood Diamond, for example) and Revenge movies (Bourne).

I like classical music, Nu Metal (Linkin Park), and some forms of Rock.

Some of my favorite games are : Splinter Cell series, Far Cry, America's Army, Mercenaries, and Medal of Honor.

I like reading fiction in general (mysteries, sci-fi, action, historical fiction) and some non fiction.

I have multiple personalities so some of you may know me mostly as sarcastic, while others may know me as understanding, and others serious, and others silly.

I found out about Planetside one day from screenshots but seeing the weird colors I left it alone until my two friends told me more about it. I joined reserves as NC for a week then switched to TR. I recently got back to the game and subcribed.

Anyway you'll be seeing me ingame often enough either leading squads or following loyally. If you have any questions about the game or anything else you can ask me without expecting anyone else to find out.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minincstyle
Gold Member!
Gold Member!
Minincstyle

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Venom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venom   Venom Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:43 am

Wooterness
Back to top Go down