Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The name is TripleAce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TripleAce
Zergling
Zergling

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-07

The name is TripleAce Empty
PostSubject: The name is TripleAce   The name is TripleAce Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:03 am

Hey guys some of u might know me from ds but i quit ds to try to form my own outfit."It failed baddly" When i dropped my outfit i heard that all my old friends from ds quit ds and was going to make a SWEET outfit. So i was like HELL yeah, i got to be in that.

Well i am 16 "17 in oct." i like to play all sports, but i really like paintball and dodgeball.
i have been play this game for about 3 months now and the first time i login i got a invite from carebear within the first 5 mins of playing to join ds. Well there is nothing else i can thing of. If u have any questions plz ask

Aka: Josh
Back to top Go down
Venom713
Gold Member!
Gold Member!
Venom713

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The name is TripleAce   The name is TripleAce Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:40 am

Awesome man, glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Minincstyle
Gold Member!
Gold Member!
Minincstyle

Female Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The name is TripleAce   The name is TripleAce Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:25 pm

Wooters Im really glad you came to the darkside triple (we have cookies Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The name is TripleAce   The name is TripleAce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name is TripleAce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: