HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DSxXevre

PostSubject: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:43 am

I want to see before I can believe. Not a flame, I'm just asking for a typical day in the hustle-bustle that is TALON. No acting please, or you WILL get a flame.

PS. <3 Carebear
Back to top Go down
Venom713
Gold Member!
Gold Member!

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 am

kk xevrex. don't worry, none of us are pro actors. one problem though is the school year is really kicking us in the nuts with activity, thats why i put an ad on the forums. Also if you want to register on this site you are welcome to do so Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minincstyle
Gold Member!
Gold Member!

Female Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:34 pm

If for somereason our teamwork does not fit to your standards, which I hope it does...seeing how ds runs things now please feel free to make a flame it will give us all a good laugh. Smile lol

MINI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DSxXevre

PostSubject: Re: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:38 pm

Mini, it really pains me to see you say that Sad
Back to top Go down
Venom713
Gold Member!
Gold Member!

PostSubject: Re: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:48 pm

let's keep this civil Razz Xevrex as I have told you the school year really is killing us, but ussually even if its only two people on, we still work as a team, so you will see teamwork but if not alot of people are on then you won't see us with our l33t t34mw0rk1ng sk1llz lol

I'm gonna get ingame in a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowzak
Zergling
Zergling

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:27 am

I dunno about a lack of teamwork, man. Even when it's just me and Venom on we manage to scrap up some kind of stalingrad-like plan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom713
Gold Member!
Gold Member!

PostSubject: Re: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:40 am

Snowzak wrote:
I dunno about a lack of teamwork, man. Even when it's just me and Venom on we manage to scrap up some kind of stalingrad-like plan.

LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!   

Back to top Go down

Tactics and Teamwork? I want to see!
Page 1 of 1